Friday, August 20, 2010

Listen to the new Sufjan Stevens for free!

I am SUPER excited to see Sufjan Stevens for the first time when he comes to NYC in November (which is now sold out, but evil Ticketmaster has other tour dates). The tickets were a little bit of a splurge, but I'm chalking it up to an anniversary gift to myself and my music-loving man. Repeatedly clicking REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH on the Ticketmaster site at 9:59 a.m. last Friday took me back to the days when I had money to throw around and I was a pro at nabbing good tickets. Sigh. Those were the days.


Anyway, Sufjan just put out a new EP entitled "All Delighted People," now available online for your free listening pleasure. This is a great, cheap way for all you commitment-phobes out there (I am admittedly among you) to test the waters before you take the $5 plunge to buy it. Who likes to buy a new album only to discover it sucks? (This one doesn't.)

Big thanks to Kelly S for tipping me off on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment