Friday, June 25, 2010

Up for grabs: Food Film Festival tickets

I've got four tickets to tonight's sold out NYC Food Film Festival event - Edible Adventure #001: Smokes, Ears & Ice Cream (there'll be pig ear sandwiches, people) and I won't be able to make it. The extravaganza features smoked meats from Fatty 'Cue (which you know you're dying to try but can't afford), ice cream from Max & Mina's, and other assorted goodies. The film program is a smattering of shorts on topics of produce, sex, and pork fat. And if all that hasn't won you over: it takes place at the Water Taxi Beach in Long Island City. That's almost tropical.




Message me for the tickets. Don't ever say I don't love you.

(Oh, and p.s.: Volunteering at last night's Asian street food event by Chef Brad Farmerie was a blast. Not to say I told you so, but...I told you so.)

(p.p.s. UPDATE: Check out the event and watch ticket winner Miranda's favorite videos on her blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment