Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Update: more free yoga!

Well, Mother Nature conspired to keep me indoors tonight, rather than at the free yoga in the park I had planned on attending...which was actually perfect. I spent a lovely cashless night roasting kale and cooking cranberry beans (using my all-time favorite go-to Jamie Oliver recipe and catching up on Top Chef Masters.) I'm grateful when the weather slows me down and guides me toward taking care of myself in a more subtle way. My fridge is now full of veggies for lunch for the rest of the week, and I am cozily moving toward an early bedtime.


I also cleaned out my inbox while lazing on the couch, and discovered another free yoga series to check out soon! Here are the details:

Yoga - Evening Salute to the Sun, every Wednesday, 6:30 - 7:30 pm, from June 9 to Sept 22, at the plaza at 66th Street in Riverside Park South (on the Hudson River between 59th and 72nd Streets). BYO mat. There is a TON of free stuff going on at this park, which I've just discovered. Stay tuned to future posts for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment